The lockers are located opposite the car rentals office towards the front of the central pedestrian access path from the main car park. click here for location.
- The AUD hire amount is determined by locker size (see table below)
- Payment types – Credit card, AUD notes and coins
- The service is available 24 hours a day
- Lockers are single use only
How they work
- Customers use a touch-screen interface at the locker rental station to rent a locker.
- Customers can pay for locker rental using cash or credit card.
- The on-board computer generates a unique PIN code, assigns and opens a locker.
- The customer receives a printed ticket with locker number and PIN code.
- The customer places their belongings into the open locker, then closes the door.
- The locker number and PIN code are entered at the rental station to reopen the locker
|Locker size||Total (per 24 hour period)|