Recognising the integral role the community plays in our ongoing success, Gold Coast Airport continuously strives to be recognised as a responsible employer of choice and prominent community member through ongoing employee services, ongoing consultation and sponsorship.
Our sponsorship and community programs are aimed at forming active and mutually beneficial relationships with organisations and communities, not merely through financial support, but also through contributing and transferring skills, expertise, and knowledge.
There is an extensive sponsorship program in place locally at Gold Coast Airport and we contribute more than $380,000 per year to local community-orientated sponsorships.
We are proud to sponsor:
- Gold Coast Airport Marathon
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Animal Hospital
- Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards (BEX)
- Miami State High Schoolâ€™s aviation studies program
- Surf Life Savingâ€™s tourism education campaign
- Swell Sculpture Festival
- Margaret Olley Art Centre
- Northern Rivers Symphony Orchestra
- Careflight Community Helicopter Rescue Service
- TASTE of Kingscliff and Tweed Coast
- Cooly Rocks On
- Bleach* Festival
- Opera on the Beach
- Gold Coast Festival of Cycling
- QT Fashion Week
- Christmas by the Sea
- Lindisfarne Anglican School
Our parent company Queensland Airports Limited (QAL), through our individual airport brands in Queensland, is involved with many sponsorship activities and events across regional Queensland. These range from small community-based projects to significant regional events and activities. QAL invests more than $650,000 each year in support of local community, business, environmental and tourism events in each of our regions, as well as Queensland-wide initiatives.
If you are seeking sponsorship from Gold Coast Airport, please review our sponsorship policy, and ensure that any written proposals for sponsorship address the GCAPL sponsorship criteria.